notes

Freitag, November 24, 2006

Windows Service "Geacesarp" ???

Hello! I just have found a service on my Windows XP system called "Geacesarp". I couldn't find any Information about it. Neither with Google nor with Yahoo I got any matches. That is very strange. The executable property of the entry in the services control in the control panel doesn't contain anything. I don't know what to do with this service. Can I delete this entry? I think that I let the entry be there and wait if somebody tries to find some information on google or an other search engine and maybe. Maybe he will find this blog entry.

Rudi

tags:
system, microsoft, windows, services, service, geacesarp, rudik, rudi, problem, unknown, no-executable, executable, google, yahoo, strange, hids08aacmata


Update:
There appeared a new service on my system. Its name is: "Hids08aacmata"; one another: "Ctdsdio"